- East Alton, IL
Join the Boeing team and contribute to meaningful work that makes a difference in the world. We're seeking a talented Mid-Level Software Engineer specializing in Direct Attack Weapons to join the team at St. Charles, MO. This role focuses on supporting the Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) weapons program, involving the development, integration, testing, and delivery of complex software solutions. You'll collaborate with a diverse engineering team to design and implement operational flight software for precision-guided munition weapon systems.
Be part of a dynamic environment that fosters professional growth and inclusivity, where you can build your future with us.
- Collaborate with a multi-discipline engineering team to create and implement Operational Flight Program software solutions
- Contribute across all phases of the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment
- Develop solutions using Ada, C#, and Python
- Test software and participate in system-level testing to validate functionality
- Analyze problem reports and troubleshoot software defects
- Develop leadership skills and work directly with US Air Force and Navy customers
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate of Science in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related technical field
- 3+ years of software development using Object-Oriented principles
- 3+ years of embedded real-time software development experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Experience in Ada programming
- Proficiency in Python, C#, and Git or similar version control systems
- Work experience in Agile software development and professional team environments
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid parental leave
- Flexible work environment
- Tuition assistance for advanced degrees
- 401k matching and medical leave programs
Don't miss this opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and be part of a collaborative team dedicated to delivering innovative solutions.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2024