- Cottage Hills, IL
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for an MQ-25 DevSecOps Engineer (Experienced or Senior Level) to join the MQ-25 Mission Systems Software team located in Hazelwood, MO. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) business organization. Our teams are currently hiring for a broad range of experience levels including: Experienced or Senior Software Engineers.
The MQ-25A Stingray will be the world’s first operational, carrier-based unmanned aircraft and pioneer the integration of manned and unmanned systems within the U.S. Navy carrier air wing. The MQ-25 will allow for better use of combat strike fighters by extending the range of deployed Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet, Boeing EA-18G Growler, and Lockheed Martin F-35C aircraft. The MQ-25 will also seamlessly integrate with a carrier’s catapult and launch and recovery systems. We are looking for engineers who want challenging and unique opportunities to develop real-time embedded avionics software for the world’s first operational, carrier-based unmanned aircraft.
- Develop and deploy DevOps software that facilitates the automation of Operational Flight Program (OFP) software build, test, and release
- Establish and maintain continuous integration capability
- Develop and test software tools to aid in the OFP development process
- Configure and manage the MQ-25 DevOps tool stack, including Jenkins, JIRA, git, BitBucket, Artifactory, Confluence, and various compilers and testing tools
- Maintain and monitor computing assets and virtual machines, responsibilities include patching and applying policies
- Assist engineers across multiple product teams with development software usage and issues
- Assert DevOps best practices and procedures across all projects
- Establish and execute a strategic plan to migrate the software development environment to Boeing's Software Factory
This position is hybrid. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options. This is at the hiring team’s discretion and could potentially change in the future.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
- Bachelor of Science (or greater) in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry or other technical degree
- 3+ years of experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps processes
- 1+ years of experience in software development (any language) and configuration management (CM) tools