- LifeBridge Health
- Sparrows Point, MD
We are looking for a passionate New Grad Registered Nurse to join our team at Grace Medical Center's Emergency Department. As a Staff Nurse, you will work under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, assisting in the care of patients by performing procedures and nursing activities. This full-time position with a weekend commitment offers various shifts with flexible hours. Take the opportunity to be part of a dynamic healthcare environment at one of Maryland's largest health care providers.
- Assist Registered Nurse in assessing patient clinical condition and care needs.
- Perform patient care activities according to established standards of practice.
- Attend multi-disciplinary rounds and participate in patient care collaboration.
- Administer medications and perform treatments as per protocols.
- Graduate of an approved nursing education program.
- Ability to perform nursing care procedures and communicate effectively.
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification required.
Join our new state-of-the-art Emergency Department featuring cutting-edge technology and patient-focused care. With spacious private treatment rooms, a dedicated providers' station, and specialized treatment areas including a behavioral health pod and a CT Scanner, you will be part of a team delivering exceptional care in a modern healthcare facility.