- Curana Health
- Hendersonville, NC
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job Type: Full-Time
Curana Health is a provider-led primary and post-acute care organization focused on senior living communities and residents. The primary purpose of the facility-based APP is to administer Provider-level direct patient care services within the Post-Acute Care setting.
We are committed to redefining and improving how health care is delivered in senior living communities to ensure residents get outstanding care and clinicians are able to practice in a highly fulfilling and rewarding environment. If you are seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for seniors, join us and become part of a team of people whose mission is to improve the health, happiness, and dignity of senior living residents.
- Conduct clinical interventional and episodic direct care visits, and appropriate re-evaluation of care visits.
- Provide ongoing evaluation and treatment of chronic, co-morbid illnesses, as medically appropriate.
- Evaluate/treat residents for changes in condition.
- Review medications, orders, and diagnostic tests, and respond to clinical abnormalities appropriately for all patients under their care, as allowed and/or requested by collaborating physicians.
- Coordinate care with collaborating physicians as indicated for overall medical management.
- Conduct Annual Wellness Visits on all long-term Nursing Facility residents and may perform Annual History and Physicals as requested by Facilities.
- Assist with facility-wide illnesses, where appropriate collaborations exist.
- Coordinate care with other disciplines, such as Therapists, Specialists, and Social Workers.
- Maintain communication with families/attend family conferences when possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license in the state of operations & current board certification in your field.
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant Studies.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess traits of punctuality, organizational skills, and ability to function within a team.