- VASA Fitness
- Provo, UT
Personal Training Lead
Location: [Not provided]
Job Type: Full-Time
The Personal Training Lead at VASA Fitness is responsible for advancing the personal training business, leading a high-performing team, and ensuring an exceptional experience for members. This role plays a critical part in exceeding fitness financial targets at the club.
- Build and develop a high performing team that adheres to VASA's core values and drives accountability.
- Increase acquisition of new and improve retention of existing personal training clients.
- Develop an agile personal training team that can facilitate and adjust programming to fit the exact needs of each client.
- Create an approachable environment in and around the Personal Training Cage by interacting with members, clients, and guests in a friendly, fun, energetic, and inclusive way.
- Retain personal training clients and ensure they receive the best value in personal training.
- Create a supportive, connected community for all personal trainers and their clients by providing tools and resources for their use and encouraging their on-going growth and development.
- Attract new clients by forming personal relationships with VASA members.
- Coach personal trainers on conducting consultations and recommending appropriate personal training packages based on the client's goals.
- Contribute and work with personal trainers to achieve monthly sales targets for attracting new clients.
- Achieve monthly sales goals.
- Competitive salary ($50,180- $57,382 per year).
- Paid Time Off (for 30+ hours per week employees) and Flexible Vacation Plan (for 40 hours per week employees).
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and Paid Parental Leave.
- Complimentary gym membership and a Plus-One membership.
- Great Place to Work certified company.