- VASA Fitness
- Orem, UT
Personal Training Lead
Company: VASA Fitness
The Personal Training Lead is responsible for advancing the personal training business that results in exceeding all fitness financial targets at their club. This is achieved by building and developing a high-performing team who enables our members to achieve their physical, mental, and emotional fitness goals while enjoying a world-class experience every visit. PTLs oversee the personal training team to deliver high-quality training sessions with the goal of hitting monthly session targets and increase overall net client count. They work with all team members to accomplish monthly targets of acquiring new personal training clients.
- Build and develop a high-performing team, including establishing a culture that adheres to VASA's core values and drives accountability.
- Increase acquisition of new and improve retention of existing personal training clients.
- Create an approachable environment in and around the Personal Training Cage by interacting with members, clients, and guests in a friendly, fun, energetic, and inclusive way.
- Retain personal training clients and ensure they receive the best value in personal training.
- Create a supportive, connected community for all personal trainers and their clients by providing multiple tools and resources for them to use and encouraging their ongoing growth and development.
- Attract new clients by forming personal relationships with VASA members.
- Coach personal trainers on conducting consultations and recommending appropriate personal training packages based on client goals.
- Contribute to achieving monthly sales goals for attracting new clients.
- Competitive annual compensation ranging from $50,180 to $57,382.
- Complimentary gym membership for employees working 20+ hours per week.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for employees working 30+ hours per week, along with paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation plan for employees working 40 hours per week, in addition to paid holidays.
- Opportunity to join a passionate, fun, and united team at a 'Great Place to Work' certified company.