- Fairview Heights, IL
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense Space & Security (BDS) Air Dominance Division is seeking a Phantom Works Proprietary Loft Engineer for advanced aircraft development programs located in Hazelwood, MO.
BDS Proprietary programs develop complex, highly integrated, advanced systems, enabling future growth for Boeing and our Department of Defense (DoD) Customers. Individuals that aspire to lead technical teams, drive innovation, and take action to solve challenging problems, while shaping the future are ideal candidates for this position. If you thrive in a fast-paced culture, eagerly take action, set high standards for yourself, passionately honor commitments, strive to be the best and deliver results to achieve the unthinkable - this role is for you!
- Integrating vehicle-level requirements and assimilating into a surface geometry that satisfies all requirements and stakeholders
- Modifying the Loft ML as required throughout the entire definition cycle
- Developing additional surface geometry to support the Design and Fabrication of ML-related features of detail parts, including machined part flanges, inner ML of skins, pre-loaded part contours, and tooling extensions
- Maintaining production Loft surface databases
- Testing to validate/verify that Loft ML meets requirements and specifications
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Bachelor of Science (or greater) from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry, or other technical degree
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship
- The ability to obtain Program Access for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship only
- 2+ years of experience with 3D solid modeling software applications (e.g. NX, Catia, CADD)
- 2+ years of experience with Product Data Management tools/systems such as TeamCenter and ENOVIA
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and a drug-free workplace
- Paid time off benefits, flexible work options, and career development opportunities