- Glencoe, MO
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense Space & Security (BDS) Air Dominance Division is seeking a Phantom Works Proprietary Loft Engineer for advanced aircraft development programs located in Hazelwood, MO.
Individuals that aspire to lead technical teams, drive innovation, and take action to solve challenging problems while shaping the future are ideal candidates for this position.
- Integrating vehicle-level requirements and assimilating into a surface geometry
- Modifying the Loft ML throughout the entire definition cycle
- Developing additional surface geometry to support the Design and Fabrication of ML-related features
- Maintaining production Loft surface databases
- Testing to validate/verify that Loft ML meets requirements and specifications
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. Travel may be required up to 10% of the time.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Bachelor of Science (or greater) from an accredited course of study in engineering or related technical fields
- 2+ years of experience with 3D solid modeling software applications
- Experience with Product Data Management tools/systems such as TeamCenter and ENOVIA
Additional Preferred Capabilities
Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate of Science degree in related engineering fields, active U.S. Security Clearance, experience with Unigraphics (UG) CAD modeling software, Loft Moldline development, Surface/Shape design, Full Size Determinant Assembly