- Brighton, IL
Boeing Defense Space & Security (BDS) Air Dominance Division is seeking Phantom Works Proprietary Structural Analysis Engineers for advanced aircraft development programs based in Hazelwood, MO. If you are passionate about leading technical teams, driving innovation, and solving challenging problems, this role is for you!
- Develop, integrate, and document structural requirements
- Guide product design and verify structural integrity
- Coordinate with other engineering groups
- Develop test plans and analyze test results
- Define and document certification and test results
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or related field
- 2+ years' experience with Finite Element Models and tools
- Experience with design or analysis of metallic and composite structures
- Competitive salary and relocation options
- Eligibility for referral bonus
- Full range of benefit programs provided
- Drug-free workplace
This role is 100% onsite and requires U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance.
Join Boeing in fostering a diverse, inclusive, and innovative environment for professional growth!