- ATI Physical Therapy
- South Milwaukee, WI
ATI Physical Therapy, the largest outpatient physical therapy company, is looking for a talented Physical Therapist to join our team. We offer a friendly and innovative culture, guided by collaboration and supported by our National Outcomes Registry, enabling continuous contribution to research in musculoskeletal healthcare. As a Physical Therapist at ATI, you will have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, supported by structured mentorship and access to learning and leadership training programs.
- Evaluate and treat patients, establishing outcomes-centered plans and delivering effective care management across a patient's episode.
- Operate at the top of your license, appropriately leveraging and delegating care amongst the clinic care team.
- Drive toward consistent and predictably positive outcomes for our patients.
- Licensed or license eligible in the state to which you are applying.
- Competitive compensation package with an incentive plan.
- 401K matching program, insurance, and paid time off.
- Structured mentorship and access to learning and leadership training programs.
- Residencies in Sports Medicine and Orthopedic, Upper Extremities Fellowships, and Musculoskeletal Certificate (MSK).
- Top-of-the-line equipment, research, and technology.