- Curana Health
- Oakmont, PA
Location: Oakmont, PA
Job Type: Part-Time
Curana Health is a provider-led, primary and post-acute organization focused on senior living communities and senior living residents. We are committed to redefining and improving how health care is delivered in senior living communities to ensure residents get outstanding care and clinicians are able to practice in a highly fulfilling and rewarding environment.
What we can offer you
We are passionate about using data and quality metrics to provide high quality care that prioritizes and preserves autonomy for the patients we serve. We are a value-driven organization that offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling, and so much more. Join us and become part of a team of people whose mission is to improve the health, happiness, and dignity of senior living residents!
- Manage new admissions.
- Take care of patient visits, rounding and completed notes based on agreed schedule with facility partners and patient day-to-day needs.
- Ensure exceptional patient care in a post-acute care setting.
- Engage with the multi-disciplinary care team in building for quality and patient care needs.
- Unlimited salary potential.
- Creative and unlimited schedule opportunities.
- Medical Directorship opportunities.
- Autonomy of practice.
- Professional clinical and administrative support from a seasoned team of healthcare specialists.
- Medical, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401(k) matching, company paid short/long term disability, as well as many voluntary plans to choose from.
- CME reimbursement.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of which being employed.
- Proficiency with EMR.
- Compassionate, Intelligent, Motivated, Team Player.
Curana Health is dedicated to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We affirm, in policy and practice, our commitment to diversity.