- Oak Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living
- Parkville, MD
Prep Cook (Full Time)
Location: Oak Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living, Parkville, MD
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience starting at $16.00/hr
We are seeking dedicated Prep Cooks to join our fine dining restaurants at Oak Crest Village. Our Signature Dining program focuses on scratch cooking and chef-inspired culinary creations, allowing for the delivery of exceptional dining experiences to our residents.
- Work with a dining team to contribute to our residents' quality of life through exceptional culinary offerings.
- Consistently prepare all food items according to proper safety and cooking techniques.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen and work station.
- Utilize your culinary talents to prepare and assemble high-quality menu items that drive resident satisfaction.
What we offer
- Quality of life – most of our restaurant's employees are out before 9 pm!
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO in accordance with applicable state law.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over with company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State-of-the-art kitchens with top-of-the-line equipment.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you will need
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year cook-to-order experience.
- Weekend and holiday availability.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment.