- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
- Vincennes, IN
Production Team Member - 4 Year Grow-In!
Company: Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
Toyota Manufacturing is looking to develop new innovative solutions to support the future of mobility, and values being a member of a local and global community. We offer an inclusive team environment that values 'respect for people' and we are a company with a rich history and an exciting future to pursue your professional dreams. When you work at Toyota, you belong. Every member of our team has the support to grow and develop a career, learn new skills, and take on new challenges along the way. For over 25 years, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana (TMMI) has built vehicles and built community. Backed by one of the most highly skilled teams in the world, we have produced more than 6,000,000 vehicles and we are still growing.
What We Offer
- Pay Range: $22.15 - $34.80/hr
- 4 Year Grow-In
- Additional $1.50/hr Shift Premium
- Potential for wage increase every 6 months
- Bi-annual Company Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Life, Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- On-site Daycare, Clinic, Pharmacy, Gym, Walking Trail, and Credit Union
- Vehicle Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And more
What You Bring
- Safety first mindset - At Toyota it is the responsibility of every team member to look out for themselves and others
- 18 years old or older at the time of application
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong work ethic with dependable, reliable, and consistent on-time attendance, every day
- Attention to detail and commitment to following standardized work to maintain the highest level of quality standards
- Demonstrate Positive Attitude, Respect for Others, and Commitment to Teamwork
- Flexible and willing to adjust to the changing needs of a fast-paced production environment
- Engagement and passion through participation in voluntary development opportunities
- In general, shifts run Monday to Friday. Based on business needs, there may be Saturday shifts and/or overtime.
- 1st Shift Hours: 6:30 am to 3:15 pm
- 2nd Shift Hours: 7:15 pm to 4:00 am
You Will Be Required To
- Perform physically demanding manufacturing duties including standing and walking at least 8 hours per day, repetitive work motions, moderate lifting, safely using tools and machinery, and working with vehicle components
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.