- Sauget, IL
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. Join Boeing Defense Space & Security (BDS) Air Dominance Division as a Proprietary Phantom Works Structural Design Engineer (P5) for advanced aircraft development programs in Hazelwood, MO. This role offers the opportunity to lead technical teams, drive innovation, solve challenging problems, and shape the future.
- Develop, integrate, and document structural and interior payload system requirements
- Maintain and modify structural and interior payload system designs using 3-D Computer-Aided Design tools
- Perform tests to validate system and component requirements
- Manage supplier development activities and optimize design
- Support the investigation of emerging technologies for future product designs
- Ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance requiring U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate of Science in Engineering
- Experience with 3D solid modeling software applications
- Experience in military aerospace structural design
- Experience leading projects or teams
- Active U.S. Security Clearance in the past 24 months
- Experience with Full Size Determinant Assembly and Composite Workbench
This position is 100% onsite. It requires U.S. Security Clearance and program access. Relocation is available.