- Charleston, SC
Under general supervision, the Registered Nurse II provides individualized, goal-directed patient care to families and patients at the competent level utilizing the principles and practices of the nursing process; delivering safe and effective care and interacting with other members of the health care team to achieve desired results.
- Deliver safe and effective patient care at a competent level.
- Interact with the health care team to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Adhere to the principles and practices of the nursing process.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of work experience as a registered nurse required.
- Licensure as a registered nurse by the South Carolina Board of Nursing or a compact state required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required.