- Fairwinds Spokane
- Spokane, WA
If you're passionate about providing purpose and joy to older adults, come join us at Fairwinds Spokane, part of Leisure Care. We are dedicated to inspiring residents to embrace fulfilling lives while offering the same within our team. As a Resident Assistant I, you will play a critical role in delivering exceptional care and support to our residents, ensuring they live their best lives every day.
- Assist residents with all ADLs and personal care skills such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Observe and document any changes in the resident's condition promptly.
- Provide assistance with laundry and housekeeping services as required.
- Demonstrated experience in a caregiving role.
- Current CNA or Home Health Aide certification preferred.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Early Wage Access, 401k, Vacation & Sick Leave, and more.
Apply now for the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that values your contributions and offers a supportive work environment!