- Fairwinds Spokane
- Spokane, WA
If you're looking for a job that goes beyond the basics to deliver purpose and joy, you'll find it here! Welcome to Fairwinds Spokane, part of Leisure Care, where employees are here to inspire older adults to embrace joy and purpose in their lives. We've been reimagining what it means to work in senior living for nearly 50 years, ensuring fulfilling and productive opportunities for our employees.
We are now seeking a Resident Assistant I to join our team. This is a broad-scoped caregiver position with full responsibility for direct resident care.
- Assist residents with all ADLs and personal care skills (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting).
- Make appropriate observations about the resident's condition in every interaction.
- Record and follow up with changes in the resident's condition promptly.
- Assist residents with laundry and housekeeping services as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in a caregiving role.
- Current CNA or Home Health Aide certification preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Meal Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities and values a diverse workforce. Join Fairwinds Spokane today!