- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Bradenton, FL
Manatee Memorial Hospital in Bradenton, Florida is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team on a PRN Day Position on the Med/Surg Unit. The role offers a $3/hour bedside differential for bedside RNs and a $43/hr flat rate. As a member of our team, you will experience an exceptionally rewarding work environment with competitive compensation, generous paid time off, and comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Provide high-quality patient care in a compassionate manner.
- Collaborate effectively with interdisciplinary teams to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records.
- Demonstrate exceptional clinical skills and judgement.
- Current Florida RN license or eligible to receive/renew.
- Current BLS and ACLS Certification through the American Heart Association.
About Universal Health Services (UHS), Inc.
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is a leading provider of hospital and healthcare services with a commitment to performance excellence. With over 89,000 employees and multiple facilities nationwide, UHS offers a dynamic and innovative work environment for healthcare professionals.
UHS and its subsidiaries are dedicated to equal employment opportunities and fostering a diverse work environment where respect and inclusion are paramount. We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, or any other protected characteristic.