- American Family Insurance
- Denver, CO
You will provide expert licensing guidance to business areas on state insurance department company licensing requirements. You will conduct licensing analysis and identify underwriting companies to be utilized in connection with new licensing initiatives. You will manage and file company license applications for all licensed insurance companies within the AmFam Group to ensure achievement of company licensing initiatives and goals for various corporate transactions. Reporting to the Manager, Company Licensing, you will play a crucial role in coordinating, preparing, and filing state insurance department company license applications, monitoring corporate governance activities, and providing expert licensing guidance to Enterprise business areas. You will build business relationships across the insurance industry and conduct regulatory research and analysis.
- Coordinates, prepares, and files state insurance department company license applications for corporate transactions.
- Monitors corporate governance activities that trigger company license application filings and DOI notifications.
- Provides expert licensing guidance to Enterprise business areas.
- Conducts analysis of current licensing and writing status of licensed companies to identify underwriting companies for new initiatives.
- Builds business relationships across the insurance industry.
- Conducts regulatory research and analyzes law sources.
- Administers company service of process and designation of registered agents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions or service.
- Solid knowledge of insurance industry licensing requirements.
- Experience with company licensing corporate transactions and regulatory filings.
- Ability to work with DOI industry regulators and executive leadership.
- Strong project management skills and expertise in licensure compliance.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and wellbeing benefits.
- Competitive 401(k) contribution and pension plan.
- Annual incentive, 9 paid holidays, and 23 days of paid time off annually.
- Student loan repayment program and paid-family leave.
- Flexible work options and support for physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing.