- American Family Insurance
- Minneapolis, MN
- $84000 - $139000 year
You will provide expert licensing guidance to business areas on state insurance department company licensing requirements. You will conduct licensing analysis and identify underwriting companies to be utilized in connection with new licensing initiatives. Additionally, you will manage and file company license applications for all licensed insurance companies within the American Family Insurance Group to ensure achievement of company licensing initiatives and goals for various corporate transactions such as company expansion, mergers, acquisitions, and more. This role reports to the Manager, Company Licensing.
- Coordinate, prepare, and file state insurance department company license applications for corporate transactions.
- Monitor corporate governance activities triggering company license application filings and DOI notifications.
- Provide expert licensing guidance to Enterprise business areas.
- Conduct analysis of current licensing and writing status of licensed companies for new licensing initiatives.
- Build business relationships with various stakeholders across the insurance industry.
- Conduct regulatory research, analyze law sources, administer company service of process, and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in providing customer-driven solutions and service.
- Expertise in company licensing corporate transactions and required filings.
- Solid knowledge of insurance industry licensing regulatory requirements.
- Experience in conducting licensing regulatory research and analyzing statutes and regulations.
- Experience with licensure compliance of regulated insurance entities.
- Experience working with DOI industry regulators, managing large complex projects, and executive leadership.