- Charleston, WV
As a Service Technician at DISH, you will deliver TV and Smart Home solutions, representing the company in customers' homes daily. You will be trained to provide world-class customer experiences while educating and connecting more Americans through the installation of home entertainment and smart home innovation.
- Deliver TV and Smart Home solutions to customers' homes.
- Provide world-class customer experiences and education during home visits.
- Represent DISH in customers' homes daily, simplifying lives and consulting on smart home possibilities.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Ability to build rapport quickly and provide excellent customer service.
- Comfortable working at heights and in various weather conditions.
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs and possess a valid driver's license with a suitable driving record.
- Willingness to travel, as required.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website. Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, including a drug test and an acceptable driving record. Compensation listed may reflect a combination of hourly pay rate and location pay differential.