- Dupo, IL
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space, and Security (BDS) is actively seeking motivated and talented Structural Analysis Engineers (Associate, Level 2) or (Experienced, Level 3) or (Senior, Level 4) to join our dynamic Engineering Teams in Hazelwood, MO. As part of our growing organization, you will be surrounded by a passionate leadership team dedicated to attracting and developing top talent for critical national defense missions.
Our engineers are the visionaries who shape the future of aerospace. Join us and unleash your expertise to create next-generation capabilities for incredible aerospace platforms. This is your chance to make a significant impact by contributing to a wide range of current and evolutionary aircraft and weapons systems across various divisions/business units.
- Performs basic structural analysis using well-defined analysis tools to develop the structural environment, characteristics, and performance.
- Supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Supports in-service products by investigating failures and analyzing improvements.
- Works under general supervision.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of an amazing journey at Boeing. Join our team of diverse, multi-disciplined engineers and help shape the future of the aerospace industry!