- Avis Budget Group
- Detroit, MI
We are hiring Vehicle Rental Support Agents to join our growing team at Avis Budget Group. As a valued member of our enterprise, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by assisting customers in the return of their rental cars, ensuring their satisfaction and maintaining our high service standards.
- Provide outstanding customer service by meeting and greeting customers during the return process.
- Secure keys, record mileage, gas levels, and damage to our rental vehicles, and check them into our computer system.
Perks You'll Get
- Bi-weekly pay
- Full on-the-job training for professional skill enhancement
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and other insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and purchase
What We're Looking For
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors and during all shifts
- 6 months retail customer service experience is a bonus
About Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.